Thursday, May 2, 2013

I have been greatly encouraged and blessed this week as I have connected with friends and listened to challenging lectures.  It has been great seeing how God is working in so many ways across the globe.  I made a new friend this morning from Madagascar.  Who knew that people lived in Madagascar.  I always thought it was a animated movie with more than a little Chris Rock. 

Hearing about his life and culture and perception of Malibu was fascinating.  I love to meet new people like that.  Just go sit with them while they are trying to eat breakfast and start asking questions.  I'm sure he was greatly confused, but highly entertained.  It was hilarious that he asked me where I was from...  He said I had some sort of accent.  I don't know what all that was about.  Even the guy from Madagascar had to get in a dig about my accent.  Roll Tide!

Anyway, I have been intrigued by the study of the book of Revelation.  Dr. Greg Stevenson has challenged my thinking and given me a great desire to preach through the book later this year.  So many great thoughts and discussions.  I'm ready to be home with my family, but my cup is overflowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment