Sunday, May 6, 2012

This morning was great at GCC! The worship was excellent! It is such a great blessing to be in the room with people who are making much of God's love as they respond with hearts bent towards Him. The sound coming from behind me was filled with passion! It was also a great time of fellowship as people gathered around tables for conversation and communion. I love that as a church we are creating opportunities for relationships. As we continue honoring God's word and loving God's people, I am seeing our community grow. There is deepening faith and abiding friendships that are coming out of our time together. I love what I see God doing. There is anticipation each Sunday that God is going to show up. During the week people are finding practical ways to connect with others. I love my church! I love the diversity, the people, the simplicity, the passion, the move of God, the challenges, the blessings, the opportunities, ....

No comments:

Post a Comment