Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I love re-connecting with friends that I haven't seen in years.  I love the fact that we picked up with conversation as though we have not been apart.  Those kind of friendships where you can share honestly to the point without awkwardness are the best.  What a great blessing to be blessed with good friends.  Oh I am a rich man because of my friends!

Don't take for granted those relationships.  Far too many don't have those kind of friends that they trust and value.  We are in a disconnected world that is starving for authentic relationships.  I am continuing to be reminded that it is paramount to our purpose as a Church to focus on connecting others in real relationships. 

How are your relationships?  Are you investing in and being invested in by others?  Are you seriously intent on seeing others enjoy committed, deep friendships?  Remember Jesus in his own words... "love your neighbor as yourself"!

No comments:

Post a Comment