Wednesday, January 11, 2012

the week ahead

Pretty crazy that we are already at January 11th. I mean, didn't we just unwrap presents? Wow, time is passing quickly. I am laying out the week ahead and realized the week ahead is half over. So much happening that it is hard to keep track. I am pausing to thank God for family and friends and the ministry HE has called me to.

In the frantic pace of life right now it is easy to miss the blessings right in front of us. Let's slow down long enough to embrace the family and friends and opportunities that are so very close to us. I am thinking it will give perspective about the week ahead. No matter what is on the schedule, it is not as important as the people on my schedule.

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. HIS love endures forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment