Tuesday, January 31, 2012

left, right, and up the middle

I am weary of political adds and statements. The left does this or the right said that. I am thinking that God is looking at His Kingdom and saying you know those words I spoke in Matthew 25 and the rest of my book, I meant that. The Kingdom of God is to be light to the darkness, love amidst the hatred, peace instead of chaos, unity overcoming division.

The left and right need to lay down their verbal weapons and embrace the move of God. I realize there are those on either side who don't care for nor acknowledge the reign of God. But I'm speaking to those who do. We should be lifting the burdens and leveling the ground the community lives on.

Let's live as Christ and love those who the world has given up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment