Sunday, July 31, 2011

traveling

We are now on our way back home to Northern California.  I was extremely blessed being at Camp with the White Station teens and adults.  Of all the camps I have done, White Station does it extremely well.  There is an amazing flow of Spiritual desire and fun that are woven together for a very experiential time of Spirit Formation.

The worship is intense.  There is no air condition nor padded seats to settle you in.  They battle the heat along with other distractions but always seem to come back to honoring the fame and renown of GOD.  I am allowed and expected to bring Spiritual meat to the table.  Each night, just when you think the campers have reached their limit, they draw deeper into the flow of God's Spirit and shake the rafters.  I also love the fact that adults from the church are moving around laying hands and praying over the campers.  Of course, several of the teens were praying over them as well.

With nothing but road before us, it has given me time to reflect, praise God, and pray.  I will say that I am doing that with my eyes opened for those who are already concerned about my driving ability.  We spent last night in Kansas City and are now departing for Colorado.  On a positive note, I only heard Parker ask "are we there yet" about fifty times.  Jon just wanted to know when we were stopping to eat.  All in all, we are off to a good start.  Thanks for the prayers as we travel.  I am looking forward to being back in Gold Country and continuing our journey of building community.

No comments:

Post a Comment