Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

This past Tuesday, I was in the Birmingham AL airport catching a flight back to Northern California. I was booked on the Southwest 4:25 to Vegas then on to Sacramento. Remarkably, on that exact day last year, Jennifer and I along with our five boys were on the exact same flight. A year ago we were moving to Northern California. This year I was returning. Today marked one year of being the Pastor of Gold Country Church. A year ago we were a new church plant. Today we were assembled with about 300 others to make much of Jesus!

What a year it has been... What does year two hold for GCC? I am excited and expectant of what God has in store for us. We set out to be a community of Faith, Hope and Love. Our desire is to invest in the community and be a relational discipleship church. God is so awesome! I love this journey we are on. I am so grateful that my beautiful wife and I are living this together! Happy one year to GCC! I'm looking forward to where God directs us!

No comments:

Post a Comment